Monday, 14 March 2016

trend report: rucksack vs bucket bag


Both of these bags are very much in trend and sometimes I have a tough time choosing which one to pair with my outfit. I have a few bucket bags but I only have one rucksack, which I tend to wear less because of more choice from the other range. The good thing about both bags is that so much stuff actually fits in them, but it is hard to find what you are looking for, especially if you’re under time pressure. The reason why bucket bags win for me in this battle is that they look more feminine and chic, which fits more to my style.

Follow via INSTAGRAMBLOGLOVINFACEBOOKPINTEREST <3

2 comments:

  1. Love this post and bags selection!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each bag has its own benefit. For long journey we prefer to carry leather rucksack to hold large items and bucket bag is good for everyday use. You have lovely bags. Find the more variety of bucket bags or Leather Rucksack Bags Online in the UK

    ReplyDelete