Wednesday, 17 February 2016

long cardi






I already wore this long cardigan in my previous blogpost “shades of grey” and wanted to write a dedicated post about it. As I mentioned before it is a very timeless knitted piece and goes with a lot of things and is easy to combine. Because the winter was quite mild this year in Frankfurt I liked to use it as a coat and just threw it over my outfit. 

Follow via INSTAGRAMBLOGLOVINFACEBOOKPINTEREST <3


jeans: H&M
cardigan: Zara
jumper: Tom Tailor (similar here)
boots: Zara (similar here)
necklace: Zara
Bag: Valentino










2 comments:

  1. Awesome cardigan, it looks so comfy! Also, love your necklace

    - Lindsey, The Fashion Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very feminine and classy outfit! Valentino is always a great investment in bags or shoes :-*

    Melanie / www.inblushandblack.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete