Sunday, 21 February 2016

burgundy checked




One of my favorite colors is burgundy and one of my favorite patterns is checked. When I saw this amazing coat combining these two elements I had to get it. It is a very good coat for the late winter/beginning of spring season. The very special feature on this coat is its collar where the underside has a burgundy stripe. It goes with a lot of different outfits and has an elegant and chic flair.

Follow via INSTAGRAMBLOGLOVINFACEBOOKPINTEREST <3


coat: Zara
cardigan: Primark (similar here)
skirt: Zara
boots: H&M (similar here)
bag: Louis Vuitton (similar here)




















2 comments:

  1. The skirt is very cute <3

    xx simone
    www.rebelliouslace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is fantastic! I love it so much:)
    Have a nice day!

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete