Monday, 29 February 2016

back and white





Jeans: H&M
Top: Zara (similar here)
Coat: Shelnside (similar here)
Heels: Zara (similar here)
Bag: Mango (similar here and here)


This outfit is really made for spring. I decided to wear more white jeans and light trousers this spring and summer. This outfit marks the start and I couldn’t be more excited for the warmer weather to arrive. I wrote in my previous post about bags, and stated that I don’t always need to splurge on dream bags. In this case I decided to go for the much more affordable version from Mango, inspired by the CHLOƉ Hudson bag. Since you know I love fringe I totally fell in love when I saw this bag. The tassels swing nicely by when I walk and it feels very special. 

Follow via INSTAGRAMBLOGLOVINFACEBOOKPINTEREST <3












No comments:

Post a Comment