Sunday, 24 January 2016

the velvet blazer





This season the fabric velvet had its revival and I am so happy about this because I am a huge velvet fan. I did not have a lot of this fabric in my wardrobe since I could not find nice pieces in the shops but this season I could splash out on some really good things, such as this blazer. With velvet it is important not to overdo it. I really like to combine it with my patchwork skirt I wore here and this simple black blazer.

Follow via INSTAGRAMBLOGLOVINFACEBOOKPINTEREST <3


jumper: Primark (similar here)
blazer: Zara
skirt: Zara
boots: Zara (similar here)
bag: Moschino (similar here & here)
necklace: Zara










1 comment:

  1. Was für schöne Bilder! Der Look steht dir ausgezeichnet <3
    Ich habe mich gefreut, dich auf der Fashionweek kennenzulernen :)

    Liebst,
    Vicky

    http://fashiondiiary.com

    ReplyDelete