Wednesday, 2 September 2015

save x crave: designer bags

So many people know and adore them: Chanel Boy Bag, Givenchy Antigona or the adorably cute Chloé Marcie Satchel... but for many such bags are a bigger investment that most people need to save up for. This applies to me too! :) I simply adore the shape and the cute little details of these amazing designer bags, rather than the fact that they are from a specific make or designer.

On my last online Mango shop I couldn’t believe my eyes. Mango has a range of designer bag look-a-likes that I want to share with you. I’ve put them together for you to compare and choose from. Obviously there are pros and cons to investing in a lifetime designer piece rather than an low budget bag. But personally I think they are a very good option if you really like a bag for its shape and details.

MANGO UMHÄNGETASCHE MIT FRANSEN X CHLOè MARCIE SADDLE BAG IN GRAINED CALFSKIN

MANGO TOTE MIT STEPPEINSATZ              X            CHANEL BOY BAG

MANGO GESTEPPTE UMHÄNGETASCHE        X                CHANEL CLASSIC IKON

MANGO TOTE MIT REISSVERSCHLUSS      X      GIVENCHY ANTIGONA

Mango KLEINE TOTE                                X                      GIVENCHY ANTIGONA KLEIN

No comments:

Post a Comment