Sunday, 26 July 2015

culottes



Top: Mango
Culottes: Mango
Heels: Zara
Bag: Sheinside
Necklace: Mango

Culottes are this season’s trend piece. I was introduced to these trousers by my dear colleague who asked me what I thought of them. At first I was very sceptical as they looked comfy and flattering - which I love - but the length seemed like it would make me appear shorter. For a long time I just walked passed them when out shopping and didn’t even consider trying them on. But after seeing some online, I took the chance to try them on at home and absolutely loved them. These white culottes go with nearly everything and you can style them for casual or chic occasions. I should not have judged too early and after trying some on I wished I’d experienced this feeling sooner! Culottes will definitely one of my favourite pieces for the summer. 






1 comment: